Monday, September 24, 2012

fan

DPP_0008
DPP_0013
DPP_0011
DPP_0016
DPP_0018
DPP_0010
DPP_0014
DPP_0021
most of you know that i love football, and most specifically, patriots football.  as in, jersey wearing, jumping, screaming, fist pumping, fanatically crying love of the new england patriots.  and so my sweet friend jen (of jen loves kev) sent me this t-shirt in the mail last week.  when i opened the package, my eyes lit up.  i showed it to my son then put the shirt up to my face and he put his hands over his ears waiting for the inevitable squeal.  i was sooooooo excited about it!!!!  i couldn't wait to wear it with pride on friday (and then again on sunday afternoon.  seriously, i fear i may wear the thing down to bare threads).  there really is no better way to endear yourself to me than by giving me patriots gear.  ahhh, but my heart is heavy this morning coming off yet another devastating loss.  still, no matter what, i love my team and will wear my support proudly.  go pats!!!
and thanks so much, jen :)
details:
new england patriots tee-gift from jen loves kev
jeans, clutch-thrift
shoes-jcpenney

No comments: