Saturday, May 8, 2010

a cool day in may

bluetop4
i have no idea why, but it has suddenly gotten chilly. like a change in 20 degrees in one day. boo.
bluetop2
bluetop3
bluetop1
the top i'm wearing is really a dress. and no, i didn't cut it. i'm telling you, you guys are always jumping to conclusions. i wanted to wear it but it was just too chilly out to go with bare legs. i just tucked that sucker into my pants. done and done.
today we're going to celebrate mother's day with my mom. i did find a gift for her, just so you don't worry about that. i love getting together with my family. we have good food and good laughs. i'm really thankful that we all live close enough that we can spend holidays together.
alright, everyone, have a lovely day. check ya later!
details:
boots-steve madden, idee geniale
jeans-topshop
top-actually a dress that was thrifted because i liked the color

11 comments:

megan.tme said...

Haha! I totally thought you were going to say you cut it!! I love your weekend outfit, you have the perfect body for skinny jeans!! Have a great time with your family!!!

Carys said...

Such a beautiful casual outfit! Really nice photos too!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Kimberellie said...

Love the way the dress fits like that! Great colour too! I always worry about bunching though. I mean, everyone always does this dress tuck (skirts, pants, shorts) on fashion blogs. But I think it would be awful bunched up in there!

Is it?

It doesn't look it . It looks gorgeous!

Little Ocean Annie said...

I love that color on you! So what part of this outfit DID you cut? Don't tell me nothing...:)
Have a wonderful time, and a great Mother's Day, love!

Abbey said...

i like the shoes!

Glamour Bbey. said...

Hay dear blogger!
How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! He's lovely.

Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!

Love, Cindy.

Anna Katrina said...

i love how you turned the dress into a shirt.. i would have never been able to tell. cute outfit

Anna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Have a wonderful mother's day! Great idea with the tucked in dress.

B said...

I love how it looks tucked into jeans and belted! Makes everything look more polished. I only started doing that lately. I used to think it was dorky. :P

Your outfit shots are lovely. :)

-Bea

A plus B

Kasia_B said...

Amazing outfit! Simple but I love simplicity.
Love your pants and top.

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

xhriiis said...

That's such a terrificly simple solution! You know, I think I'm going to try that tomorrow. Thanks!